SCRIBLELZ FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL 2022

SCRIBLELZ FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL 2022!

Hello. I am scriblelz. Today I am announcing my campaign for Redwood City Council. My legislative experience is as follows:

x2 State Senator

x1 State Representative

x1 Redwood Mayor

x1 Prominence District Council Chief

x1 Redwood City Council

x1 Lieutenant Governor Candidate

Founder & Manager of scriblelz Animal Food & Co.

I wish to bring new ideas to the City of Redwood for all citizens. I will be a man of the people. I will listen to the citizens, taking their suggestions into my consideration. Those who spend their time in Redwood know what is best for the city and listening to them can improve the quality of the city greatly.

Traffic violations are the most seen committed crimes in the city of Redwood. People must be encouraged to drive SAFER. Simply standing at the car dealership poses the risk of being ran over by a dangerous driver and paralyzed for the rest of your life. And nobody likes a vegetable.

I wish to work with our colleagues in the state to decrease this. A solution I want to put in place with help from the state is increased punishment for traffic and vehicular crimes. This will encourage more drivers to practice safe driving rather than causing a danger to all on the roads. I believe increased punishment can be enforced by a city militia.

The Redwood City Militia would be erected as to protect our city borders. Redwood is comparable to a modern day Ukraine, a great city plagued by terrorists. We need to erect a city militia to protect our city.

I hope to bring many more new improvements to the City of Redwood. With your SUPPORT this can be achieved!

Signed,
scriblelz

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Carrots r good tho

Anyways, support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

i need food for my dog pls

2 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

FORMER GOVERNOR
ASH1835

2 Likes

SUPPORT FOR MY BEST BOSS

2 Likes

support for my fellow candidate and current boss

1 Like

aren’t you a criminal

are you talking to me foxy

1 Like

@FoxyTheWereFox

1 Like

I no longer walk on the wild side

1 Like

support

1 Like

Individual is disqualified from the campaign due to a criminal record.

@moderators

1 Like

APRIL FOOLS!!!

1 Like

yes Kareem everything in life is about you

I’m calling cap

Okay, FoxyTheWereFox.

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like