SCPA Patrolling the airport

The Stapleton County Port Authority (SCPA) is an LEA that will be implemented in V3. From the little bit we know about it, it would be confined to a jurisdiction to patrol the seaport in Redwood within V3, and they’re armed and POST certified with the authority to arrest. But irl, port authorities also control other things related to transportation, namely airports.

I think the SCPA should be able to control or patrol around FIA. There are several good reasons for this. To name a few:

• Visitors and people joining for the very first time will spawn at the airport in addition to people possibly going there for flights, potentially making it an active area of the game and requiring law enforcement presence
  • SCPA can assist these visitors and guide them through things like renting cars, joining the Discord, becoming citizens, and more
  • Realistic
  • Gives SCPA something else to do and makes the job more attractive, as the port will likely be dead most of the time
  • They will not replace the DHS:TSA subdivision also planned for V3. They will patrol outside and TSA will handle security inside the airport/ in the planned airport game.

What do you guys think about this? If you have any concerns or wanna add anything please reply

2 Likes

isn’t that gonna be for a separate game under the group so FIA can do flights and stuff, pretty sure its not in the actual game itself

1 Like

That is correct, i mentioned that in the post

1 Like

yes let’s let a port authority do an airport!

Great idea solid 10/10

1 Like

Port Authority
Airport

These two things don’t go together. Along with that what is the remote point of this?

I know you brought up some points but it really doesn’t go together does it? Visitors to an airport will be helped by DOA employees, renting cars isn’t a thing, Discord and becoming a citizen is done by literally any nice enough community member, and “gives SCPA something else to do” is not a good selling point. Additionally they’re a LEA, why would they be tasked to handle an area so disconnected from the Port, that you even state would “likely be dead most of the time”.

C’mon man.

1 Like

Not a fan of the idea. If DHS is handling the actual airport game they can also patrol the outside of the airport.

1 Like

If my shipment idea is considered, it’ll give SCPA more to handle. No point in them handling the airport.

Link: V3 shipment update!

1 Like

incorrect, it’s planned for V3

1 Like

Planned doesn’t mean it’ll come to fruition.

1 Like

the building at FIA is already in the game

1 Like

it actually does, port authority runs the airports in NYC, cause they’re “ports” of entry

2 Likes

while I don’t agree with this in Firestone he’s right about this - airports are ports of entry

1 Like

Key point there is “NYC”; from all we can gather Firestone is effectively Colorado if you’re looking at reference back to real world America. Going off Colorado, Port Authority should be a subsection of the State Patrol, and stationed at weigh and check-in stations on major highways used to enter Colorado.

2 Likes

I did research on the branches of what CSP has and two of which are DHS and CBI. In Fed’s case, these two are their own depts. So the PA would need to be it’s own dept in terms of firestone logic.

disclaimer: this is not to target anyone or anything. I am providing info from what I found that CSP has to offer.

2 Likes

honestly seems unneeded, just have dhs do it. how much traffic will there be anyways?

also y’all can’t go by colorado anymore because like… tropical island

2 Likes

ah yes. the tropical island state with a federal Capitol…. Colorado…

1 Like

Didn’t fed abolish the idea of a Tropical Island?

yeah it isn’t a tropical island anymore, all palm trees (& all trees overall) are replaced/in the process of being replaced right now

1 Like

yes it is now a roblox version of the gta v map except there are no deserts and has a big hill

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.