ScottEngels for House of Representatives

Dear fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, I am ScottEngels. I have been a Firestone citizen for more than two years and counting, and have served the state as a law enforcement officer/National Guard Private/DOT public employee. Let me break down my experiences in my departments.

SCSO
-Corporal
-SWAT Tactical Sergeant

Being a Corporal in SCSO was, in my opinion, the first step in responsibility in the department. If anything happened to our sergeant, I would have to manage our unit. For a few times, I have had to manage a unit. This role has given me a sense of management and professionalism. Other than being corporal, I was a SWAT Tactical Sergeant. This role could be heavily publicized to be stressful/dangerous, etc. I took this task seriously. I would sometimes be scene command, meaning that I would be in charge in rescuing hostages/commanding the scene. That too gave me the sense of responsibility at an extreme level.

FSP
-Trooper
-ASU Pilot

I served time as a State Trooper in Firestone. But I’d like to talk about my extraordinary experience as a Pilot for ASU. That job was probably the most fun in Firestone. Everyone looks up to you in hopes that you can find, what they cannot. Flying the helicopter was serious as well. It would be more than bad if you pressed the jump button and the helicopter would fall into the mode of the car dealer. You’d be an instant meme. Anyways all jokes aside, Being a helicopter pilot was a very valuable experience in this state for me.

FDOC
-Sergeant
-SERT Tactical Sergeant
-Chief Writer for press releases in DOC:PR

My current department, FDOC is my favorite department in Firestone, and I took the extraordinary offer in being a Sergeant there. I did resign however for real life reasons, but I did come back a couple of weeks ago. Being a Sergeant in FDOC, I managed a unit. My responsibility had to be highly in check. I had to check activity status, manage LOA’s, respond to supervisor calls, make routine unit announcements, manage patrol logs, Initiate lockdowns, etc. I was also. Tactical Sergeant in FDOC’s tactical division, SERT. Mainly I would take scene command of any incident, call for lockdowns, and/or make orders.

Other than the action based roles, I was the chief writer of FDOC. I would make weekly press releases on any interesting topics in FDOC. Take a look at some of them:

FDOT
-Public Employee

Working with FDOT helped me serve the people of Firestone. Whenever someone needed their car towed, I would respond and give a friendly/servicing impression on any citizen. I would also drive the taxi cab, giving current citizens and tourists absolute kindness and gratitude while serving for them.

Firestone National Guard
-Private
-Coast Guard Seaman

The Firestone National Guard is a very unique part of Firestone. Being any rank in this department is a strong challenge. I was amongst only some that graduated in my class, since training was very difficult. I was willing to protect and serve Firestone when the most disastrous outcomes for the state occur; foreign and domestic. I also was a Coast Guard seaman, rescuing civilians and enforcing costal law.

I believe these experiences make me a perfect candidate for a seat in the Firestone House of Representatives. I will stand with fellow citizens and fight to make sure that the state is level and just. I will make sure that I preform my duties as a civil servant correctly without any flaw, just like I would never preform any flaw in the departments I served for. I am also a very open person. If you want to bring up any topic with me, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will take up interest in all citizens comments, questions, and/or concerns. Others have let this state down, or just simply quit it, well I don’t believe in quitting. I was raised being told to never quit or to give up. Empty promises have no place to stay in my mind. Citizens of Firestone, I humbly ask for your support for ScottEngels for House of Representatives.

Thank you for reading, and I hope I can count on you for your support!

2 Likes

Support, gl Captain Engels ;))

2 Likes

Support for scotty! gl, sir

1 Like

I feel like your speech was more about your past employments and not your agenda for office.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

but you seem like you would be a great addition to our House so

Support!

2 Likes

Support, :slight_smile: my fav sergeant got me where i am today

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like