Scincecat20 for Redwood City Council!

Hello, I am scincecat20 and I am running for Redwood City Council.

Experience

I have been in Firestone for almost two years, and have been an active community member since I started. I have worked many jobs including:

• Bloxy Cream
  • Bears First Transit
  • Metro State Security
  • Department of Boating and Waterways

I am currently employed in the Department of Public Works as a senior public employee, Capital Gas as a gas technician, and I am the CEO of Firestone Cruises.

With my experience in blue-collar and white-collar jobs, I believe I can relate and work well with the working class of Redwood.

My Plan

My plan if I am elected is to help the people of Redwood. I believe if I work with law enforcement and other public services I can make redwood a safer for its citizens and state employees working in Redwood. I will make sure to make the public more aware of incidents in Redwood and I will take any advice you have.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I hope to make Redwood a better place. With my experience in the many jobs in Firestone and Redwood, I believe I would understand the people I represent. I hope I will have your vote and remember, Make Redwood Right!

1 Like

support, make redwood right

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support give it a shot

2 Likes

Support, good luck broski

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching the required amount of signatures. Good luck in your running!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

how will you work towards meeting your plan(s)?

1 Like

I believe by working with the new Redwood Police Department I can organize ways to reduce Crime. I also believe by working with the Department of Public Works and the Department of Transportation Redwood can be well maintained. Overall if I am elected I hope to make Redwood a safer and better city.

1 Like

Voting is now open!! Good luck to the candidates! Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting

2 Likes

GO VOTE Redwood City Council Special Elections Voting