SCFD Updates

I beg the Developers to ACTUALLY give SCFD a decent update. Everything they do other then driving to a scene is RP. Non of their tools even work. At least give them working tools, during FFA the Chief Training Officer had to make his own tools just to demonstrate what SCFD is SUPPOSED to have which I find stupid. Give SCFD actual equipment such as WORKING tools or maybe even allow the fire hose to attach to fire hydrants and the fire truck. The LEO’s had their big updates, I feel SCFD should have there’s.

2 Likes

copying my idea with fire simulations i see? ok.

1 Like

it was meant as a example :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I find this statement immature as attaching attack/supply lines to engines/hydrants should be universal for all firefighting related games and shouldn’t be just “your game”.

1 Like

It’s Hawk. What do you expect?

2 Likes

ok for 1, they do have working tools, pepper spray/cones/flares/fire hose

other tools are for RP and would be extremely complicated to make work (like halligan, jaws of life, AED)

EMS tools are mostly for RP also, but we will be adding a heal tool soon

also FD got several updates before the LEOs got theirs (new FD rigs, new FD station, new RP tools, a bunch of small neat things that LEOs dont have)

lastly, FD has another nice surprise coming in the next update that I’m currently working

and as far as making hoses attach to trucks, to get it done and not be crap it takes a lot of time, I have that started but it’s not active yet

1 Like

owow special surprise

1 Like

prob just a bug fix

1 Like

oo a special surprise

1 Like