SCFD Station Changes [SUGGESTION POLL]

As a Lieutenant of the SCFD, I have a few major suggestions to add to the possible development list.

1. Allow people ranked Firefighter+ in the group into station whilst a civ. Instead of making it to where only members on team can go in, make it so that if you’re a certain rank in the group you can enter through the Doors.

Reasoning: At times, the SCFD station is one of the safest places to seek shelter in the map. Whilst off-duty, it could be key to allow off duty personnel into the station in the event of a mass casualty incident (where members are off-duty, but in game) and they can come to the station ,do on duty, and save more lives. This would also allow more realism. Instead of joining game and teleporting to the station, we could drive to the station, and then go on shift. Which is similar to real life, where you drive your Personally Owned Vehicle to the station, and go on shift.

1. Fix the teleporters to the station interior. Make them actually work instead of blackscreening you. I talked to tactical and he said it was caused by there not being a teleporter on the inside. I dont know if thats actually the issue, but its annoying. Once youre blackscreened you cant tp into any other buidlings even if you reset. Doesnt seem that hard to fix, but the interior is cool , and we want to be able to hang out. If that makes sense :thinking:
  • Yes to Suggestion 1
  • No to Suggestion 1

0 voters

• Yes to suggestion 2
  • No to suggestion 2

0 voters

1 Like

make us POVs with lights in them kthxbia

1 Like

hell no get that shit out of here chicken.

1 Like

you’re a career fucking department why would you need pov’s

1 Like

Yeah, safety of no one else matters, only SCFD.

1 Like

If were dead how are we supposed to save lives?

1 Like

I didnt ask for POVs dad. Just change the way the doors to the bay work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like