SCFD | Better Protection

Dear Lovely Firestone Affiliates,

I write today on behalf of the SCFD and its employees. Over the past few years, the SCFD has become a bigger and bigger target for attacks. I find this disturbing and naive. Yes, I do understand that this is just a video game, however, I joined ROBLOX to have something to do in my free time. I also do understand that a lot of immature and young kids play Firestone and that is why we are trained in situations like trolling etc. Although the trolling would be performed by immature individuals, I do not think that the individuals who attack others are not as immature as trollers. I say this because they know how to use and know what a gun is.

February 14th, 2020 - I was on shift with FD2 SwagGermanFirefighter (The SCFD Deputy Chief). We experienced multiple attacks during the said shift. Not much is to be said as most SCFD employees have experienced said attacks.

With that said, I believe action shall be taken to provide SCFD with more/better protection against attacks like these. Any questions may be directed to jr#8814 on discord.

Sincerely,
1FD99, Jrfiremean

3 Likes

Any department is able to be attacked at any time by criminals or FRPers, However I think around 85 % of LEOs do their job protecting us, I see your point Jr. but this doesn’t need to be adressed as LEOs and CRT/SWAT do their best to come to our needs.

As for self protection SCFD has a course called Basic Combat Casaulty care, if you obtain it and you have a CFCT your allowed to carry a small firearm on duty.

Thanks,

Swag.

2 Likes

imagine being dpw and getting shot at with nothing to protect urself with…

2 Likes

ngl your horns be mad annoying

3 Likes

As State Attorney I encourage the Fire Department to file cases on all the noobs who violently attack them. Attacking SCFD is cowardly and only the lowest of the low do it. I will, with the help of SCFD and law enforcement, personally prosecute these assholes and strive for the max sentence applicable to the crime.

4 Likes

Bruh dont you guys have extra health… I dont see an issue yo

2 Likes

don’t mean they can’t die fam, and since they literally can’t defend themselves it’s like shooting fish in a barrel, literally

plus, not all SCFD are armed, i had to roll around with a CZ or an AK47 at fire scenes in case we were attacked as chief para

3 Likes

pretty sure they have an OC spray + they can use their garbage truck as protection to sustain survival until help arrives, hopefully

2 Likes

are we gonna run up there and oc them? That sounds like a joke to me.

1 Like

only half of it is being shot, the rest are these asswipes ramming into our scene and most of our employees don’t have a CFL license or are Basic Combat Casualy Cert that SCFD offers.

2 Likes

insert people saying ‘running to a shooter with OC is FRP!11!!’ here

2 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

i’ve never seen that happen in my whole entire life lmao

1 Like

That was pretty funny

1 Like

This is why the K12’s damage should be brought back

1 Like

I feel like the best course of action to take would be to simply have our various law enforcement agencies and the fire department have a sit down together and work out an arrangement internally among their respective jurisdiction, and a great resolution would simply be to have more officers respond to calls with the fire department attached when available. If elected for House of Representatives, I will work to get this issue resolved.

Signed,
Jaredvalvisared

1 Like

I dont believe SCFD can get even more protection, they have a radio, they have units, they have OC.

2 Likes

Which are useless in a gunfight where SCFD or EMS personnel are alone

2 Likes

if everything was just as easy as that

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes