SC Medical Group, LLC Now Hiring

INFORMATION

Stapleton County Medical Group, LLC is now looking for prospective employees to join our team. Those interested should hold a passion for helping others and be able to work well under various conditions.

OPENINGS

• Clerk/Secretaries
  • Patient Support Representatives
  • Nurses Aides
  • Registered Nurses
  • NP/PAs (Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine preferred)
  • Physicians (Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine preferred)

EXPERIENCE

Background in Roblox-Medicine preferred. On-the-job training will be provided.

BONUSES (in-game cash)

• After working seven days, employees will be eligible for a bonus worth an unspecified amount. Only given out upon first employment.
  • Weekly giveaway on our Discord server for staff.

APPLY HERE

DM happyholiday4u#3986 for additional information.

Fine Print
Have not yet applied for DoC approval but will apply once eight employees are on our team.
Employees not eligible to work until Approval has been given.
SCMG, LLC not responsible for any illegal actions before Approval is given.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just work with Department of Health. They’re struggling as it is, development or not, and you just creating another duplicate of it doesn’t help. Talk to Canine with your ideas.

5 Likes

What enveloped said lol

3 Likes

Unapproved by the Department of Health, therefore rendered illegitimate.

3 Likes

canine isnt the health secretary anymore bufoon

and as of 10 mins ago (at time of posting this reply) its now Champ101490

3 Likes

If you could refer me to the document that gives DOH the power to do so it’d be much appreciated.

3 Likes

I’d rather not work with the DOH and my employees carry equal interest (other jobs, commitments, etc.). Once certifications and protocols have been established, we’ll ensure that we become compliant to any standards set forth. For now, it’s a priority to obtain approval so that we can begin our process of moving into the area.

3 Likes

Then to solve this issue, I’ll draft an executive Order delegating that power to the department of health.

4 Likes

Still hiring if anybody is interested.

3 Likes

I really don’t think this is legal.

5 Likes

you can’t just ‘delegate’ that power and expect it to be legally enforced. it requires DOC approval, sure, but not DOH.

(until of course the DOH bill passes)

4 Likes

Unapproved by the Firestone Department of Health. This is illegitimate, and shall cease immediately.

3 Likes

Sorry but… I wouldn’t want help from you guys unless you are approved by the Department of Health and your employees are certified by the Firestone State Fire Academy/Firestone Fire Academy.

3 Likes

when you said DoC I thought you meant department of corrections lol

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes