SaucyLostic for Senate!

Dear citizens of Firestone,
I am announcing that I am now running for the senate. I will detail why you should give me your support below. SECTION ONE: EXPERIENCE
In my time in the State of Firestone, which has been almost a year, I have done a lot of things. I have served in every primary department, as well as serving as the Deputy Secretary of Boating, National Guard Corporal, and a Senator, for some time.
SECTION TWO: PLANS
I plan to pass bills whenever issues around, to quickly resolve them. I will be an active member of the legislative branch.
SECTION THREE: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What party are you?
A: Republican.
Q: Why are you running for senate?
I am running due to retiring from law enforcement in Firestone, and I would like to go back to the old days of being a Senator.
SECTION FOUR: CONCLUSION
In conclusion, I plan to make Firestone a better and safer environment by proposing and passing more laws and such.
PS: This is short so I don’t bore you to death.

2 Likes

A Short speech and really no plans for bills. Also weren’t you banned for breaking the law? No support and I highly suggest that no one supports him. He was in Senate for less than a month and was inactive and passed nothing.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/saucylostic-109328975/2391

1 Like

I hope this is a joke.

1 Like

Yeah, no. You don’t really deserve to be in the Senate. You have a short speech and you broke a US LAW.

No Support,
Kat4Katrina

2 Likes

no

After seeing your behavior, why would I, or anyone else trust you in the Senate.

1 Like

how can you run for senate if you’re banned from fs :thinking:

1 Like

wrong

1 Like

The allegations are completely false. I am being bashed for something that I have not done, and it is not fair, one tiny bit.

2 Likes

However, I will drop out. I can understand everyone else’s side of the story, and I understand I have lost everyone’s trust.

2 Likes

Dropped out