Ryanwilson747 for senate

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, I am ryanwilson747. I have been a member in the State of Firestone since January of 2022. I currently am a senior employee at Iconic. I am announcing my run for the senate. Although I have not been part of an office, I think I would be a great addition to the senate. Just because you have no experience with an office doesn’t mean you have experienced a lot of things that need to be changed, which is why I am stepping up to the plate for the changes.

Some things to know about me:

1. I am liked by many in the community and have insight into the commerce side of things.
  2. I hate biasing. I’ve dealt with it too much and I have a strong voice about it.
  3. I am a pro gun person. I believe it is too hard to get a gun right now in Firestone and use it for self defense. People get attacked too often, it is the only true effective mean of stopping an attack.
  4. I am not afraid to call anybody out for their wrongdoings. I call out and make it loud.
  5. I love being active and involved with the community and the people. I will go out to events and do lots of fun things!

Conclusion.

I will be open to hearing what to people want to see from us, what you want to be debated, and what issues we can all fix together. I believe the people’s voices are a key thing to what we are in Firestone, and what we can do for the future. I love Firestone, we rock, lets go!

Yours truly,
ryanwilson747

1 Like

do you have other experience besides Iconic

1 Like

saupport

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

terribly worded

1 Like

I encourage you to join City Council/County Council to get experience. Though Iconic is a good place to be, it is not the most reliable place for experience as a legislator.

1 Like

Vote! Firestone Senate Elections of May 2022