Running Of UnknownAviation For County Executive

SECTION I. Introduction

SECTION II. Information

SECTION III. County Administration

SECTION IV. Goals

SECTION V. Remarks

Section 1 - Introduction
I, UnknownAviation, declare my candidacy for County Executive. I would like to start out by saying the County Government is a complete mess and the Municipal Governments don’t fall too far from behind it. I believe the Stapleton County Government has shown its complete lack of competence to properly be in service of the citizens; therefore, the importance of this election is very critical as it will determine the forthcoming changes in the state. I have confidence with the right power overhead of the government then competence and responsibility could be put into place. I believe I withhold the certain qualities to be elected as the next County Executive.

Section 2 - Information
I have been in the firestone community since early v2 experiencing multiple fields in County and Municipal Government. With these fields I have experienced the following; teamwork, leadership, and communication with the public. These are key factors for running in a position over our County Government. I believe a major issue is activity as sessions can take up to weeks due to Councilman not being active. I consider honestly that I have recognized the points of County Government failure and will take action in order to build a stronger government.
Firestone Experience:

• County Council x2
  • Arborfield Council x2
  • Arborfield Chairman x1
  • Arborfield Press Secretary x1
  • Redwood Council x2
  • Department Of Boating And Waterways Board of Directors
  • Department Of transportation Employee
  • Department Of Aviation
  • EMT-P Medical Certification
  • POST Certification
  • RPL Certification
  • CFL & CFCT Certification

Section 3 - County Administration
I will keep this short in saying I believe all administrative spots exceed standards exceptionally. I truly believe everyone will keep performing well for the ultimate success of the County. The only thing I would Intervene on is the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office activity. As seen in a recent DPS audit they have not fulfilled their duties in the activity section.

Section 4 - Goals
Release Bi-Weekly Press releases
Have a solid relationship with the community
Monthly Press Conferences
Monthly County Cabinet meetings open for the public.
Meetings with the Firestone State Executive Branch
Meetings with the Firestone State Legislative Branch

Section 5 - Remarks
In all honesty I will start a poll on abolishing the Municipal Government as I see no purpose in them. I have seen the County Executive fail to make any change in the past and fail to execute their duties properly. By electing me as the next County Executive I will ensure you are electing a competent leader. Please contact me with any concerns on discord at UnknownAviation#1028

/s/
UnknownAviation

6 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

I hate u when ur in county but support

4 Likes

I support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Yea pretty good

Gl and support

Ex rep con

3 Likes

When were you in these positions? Just curious.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

he was in the arbor council when i was chair and wasn’t as dumb as some other people in it at the time, like some random overenthusiastic councillor, i think his name was jacob or something

4 Likes

I don’t know the exact date but my arbor terms were served when chaserdude was mayor, also my previous name is “quackerboss” if that helps any.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Talking mad shit for somebody who didn’t show anything to back up their point

What do you intend to do about it?

So what are they other than councillor inactivity?

Intervene how?

So the main things you want to achieve are popularity, press releases and meetings?

1 Like