Running for County Council

I, LongingEpicboy, hereby announce my candidacy for County Council.I would like to start off with who I am, before anything else.

INTRODUCTION:

Well, many of the citizens of firestone will be scratching their heads on who this Longingepicboy person is. Now, your going to find out. I joined firestone back in early January and got into POST and SCFD; I was doing all well until tragedy struck me, My grandad passed away, so all the emotions within me couldn’t stay inside and I left all ROBLOX groups and I left roblox for s few months as a whole ,but, after a few weeks I rejoined firestone and began a new life. However, now let’s move on to my history.Some of you might remember me from Mano county, I regret not leaving earlier when all my other colleagues left and that lead to some ups and downs. The ups being I learnt how to be a leader and how to help people and not just focus on myself; I made even more friends and I am planning to rejoin Mano to see how it is; the downs are that the current sheriff has ruined most things,but, it is not about mano. I am a ex-captain for MCSO,ex-assistant chief for MCFD, Ex- Private first class for SWAT, Ex-trooper for PSP and Ex-tactical Lieutenant for PSP SERT meaning a lot of stress overcame from this. Now let’s move on to my goals. I am currently a district council for Prominence and I am an EX-DPW public employee and ex-staff in training for DoS. Furthermore, I am currently in the position if City Council of ArborField and Prominence.

GOALS

My goals in becoming County Council is to make sure everyones voice is heard; be it the bacon hair that just started roblox to the richest roblox player of all time. Also, I would want to make sure that the activity, leadership and dedication is being put in by department members and department Hicomm; to make sure there is no corruption within the law and departments because it will just make the county look awful.

Signed, Longingepicboy

2 Likes

Sorry this is not Mano county

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like