1 Like

if they were active maybe.

signed,
bearzno
former deputy director of spg

1 Like

No 5char

1 Like

Every time SPG is in Stapleton County, you embarrass yourselves. At some point, you have to think that the company would learn their lesson and build from its mistakes, but no, this is not the case. Somehow you manage to TOP the stupidity from the last shift. This is a company that doesn’t deserve developer support or tools for roleplay. This is not even my CGF bias speaking, this is my own damn opinion which many others share.

I want to see this company succeed but it is impossible with its current leadership.

Over. My. Dead. Body.

Ash1835, CGF CFO

4 Likes

I have an idea: fail your permit renewal 3 more times then get it rushed by the Commerce Secretary, wait 12 hours for another business to get their permit, wait another hour after they’ve managed to get the cones then bitch to Fed that you didn’t get them and then have them stolen. It worked last time you did it.

3 Likes

I’m now rethinking my idea for SPG. I also did not know that LEO’s don’t get over 10 cones, I am also apologizing to you all and Yes my Idea was stupid. I will also be no longer posting In Forums after this because it was a stupid to post this in the first place. I also apologize for wasting everyone’s time

1 Like

personally im waiting for the next big fnn update where they take the entirety of prominance

2 Likes

1/3 of FS will be in 1989.

1 Like

Samtella, could you delete my post It will not let me delete it.

1 Like

The re-writing and enforcement of policies was a good first step, however, I still feel as-if SPG still has a way to go in-order to get tools for RP.

SPG might be out of the gutter but it’s still dripping wet.

1 Like

OP request