RP Tools for SPG

I believe SPG will have more in-depth RP If tools were added, Firestone already has cones and other tools. If SPG had say cones (limited to 10) They could Direct traffic while in mass RP’s or while working on Powerlines, and other things. If SPG Was given cones this means that DOT or DPW isn’t wasting recourses on a business.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure even CGF and SFC don’t have cones so SPG wouldn’t get some either

3 Likes

I support this, SPG is focused on roleplay and tools would help us out a lot. As a security team member in SPG I can say that we most likely don’t need cones.

1. While SPG tries to hire the best applicants there might be misuse or abuse of cones
  2. The owner of SPG is a DOT employee, and when he hosts shifts (he attends most shifts) he goes on DOT team and he does the cones and flares and traffic management stuff.
  3. SPG and SFC don’t have them either, not will we.

Obviously some roleplay tools would help us out a lot. I am a security team member, not a power grid employee, so I don’t know what we need. I’ll let a power grid employee reply to this too and maybe suggest some tools that will help SPG.

1 Like

It’s not a good idea to go on forums asking for stuff for businesses

2 Likes

asking for stuff on forums doesnt usually work especially if the wider community does not like the business

3 Likes

Ratioing SPG

9 Likes

Per Commerce business policies, businesses should not be asking for developer support.
Secondly, businesses cannot legally shut down roads.

3 Likes

those who ask for developer support are considered the bottom of barrel of options. devs go to you, you don’t go to devs. only desperate amateurs go around asking that

2 Likes

@FDOT, @FSP

That is 10 too many, not even FSP or SCSO get 10 to start with
Also to mention, if we give a business that is easy to enter unlike dpw/dot, then it’s easier for people to go rogue with cones

2 Likes

spg has a lot of rogues and no training standards and also they’re asking for stuff more deserving businesses don’t even get lmao. developer support is a privilege and not a right

for the record i am making this post personally . just because i’m a dev doesn’t make what i say on behalf of the dev team .

2 Likes

And that’s why jack (SPG owner) goes on DOT team during SPG shifts, so he can legally close them. That also fixes the cones issue.

Then abuse and rouge issue. As a SPG employee I can say SPG is fart from perfect and it sometimes it even has rouge employees. Of course SPG is a really good businesses, but can’t be compared with DOT for example. I’d prefer if we remain without cones, because we don’t need them a lot honestly, as I said above our owner provides us road closing and traffic management and cones and traffic signs and flares etc because he’s a DOT employee. Of course roleplay tools that can’t be used to go rouge would be helpful, but I’m security so idk what would be helpful for SPG.

2 Likes

aha, fart

Gonna say no to this one until SPG shows that they can rebuild themselves properly and actually organize themselves

its not up to you its up to the devs

Did not ask you for your permission to speak on this post.

Uhhhh well they can to an extent

1 Like

Has to be approved by DOT Sec and Commerce Sec does it not

I was on phone ._.

1 Like

fart

5char

1 Like

in my opinion, no. spg first needs to fix a few things and attempt to rebuild their reputation. 10 cones is also way too much for a business (not even leos get 10, and trust i dont think anyone wants spg children running around with 10 cones)

2 Likes