Rp thru vc

Hi, question

Will cops be interested in vc role-plays? Like instead of typing “Can I get your drivers license, registration and proof of insurance” what if both parties (if they want to) joins a FS car 2 car VC and rp using voice? or negotiate during hostage sits.

Thoughts, criticism, hate should be post below

19 Likes

If this would be like regularly then I am willing to support this and not something that is gonna happen like once or twice or something like that

5 Likes

Good idea, just requires a lot of consenting parties to willingly involve themselves.

12 Likes

Honestly this would make a lot of RPs easier and more consistent. However, not everyone has a mic to use or might not even wanna do a VC. I know that first hand, VC in any situation in county makes it 10x easier, especially the pursuits. It’s a good idea to look at, and hopefully we may see them soon? I support.

8 Likes

I think this already happened a few times with Fed organizing it, unsure. Depends on if people want to use their mics.

5 Likes

I much more prefer VC rp.

5 Likes

#GoThroughUnbansAndRemoveTheOldBans

support

5 Likes

Not a lot of LEOs or civilians will be willing to speak via vc, including myself.

6 Likes

Yes yes I understand, I got the idea from another group (SV) and when you get pulled over you would ask if you want to do it thru vc or not.

4 Likes

sounds cool

4 Likes

I mean, isn’t that was SC-Citizens is for? If not then I full on support this idea.

4 Likes

Support however not everyone would be willing to speak as HeyItsSmoother said

4 Likes

This is going to sound retarted, but I am not the only one. I do not want to talk to a child while roleplaying a “somewhat serious” game.

5 Likes

Firestone is far from being serious of any sort; realistically speaking in terms of roleplay. Refer to FiveM servers if you want to think about seriously roleplaying. Having been a three-year member of a FiveM community, I can say firsthand that roleplaying in Firestone is just garbage.

3 Likes

man a child could probably clean their room better than yours

8 Likes

The only thing with FiveM is that it’s such thick roleplay that you can barely get any real weight or rigidity in it, in contrast to Firestone which in my opinion has a more realistic representation of impact and long-lasting things

3 Likes

yes : )

3 Likes

great idea but people like connor exist that don’t rp in chat so probably won’t rp in vc either

6 Likes

well plus side you can use slurs in VC there is no hastags

4 Likes

Not quite sure about this one. I feel like this would never happen as most traffic stops, the majority of the time, end up in a pursuit. I feel as if Firestone was a smaller community, this would be way more doable. You also have to keep in mind that some people who play Firestone aren’t always in the Discord and I’m pretty positive they wouldn’t like to do VC.

4 Likes