Rox_blockx for Arborfield City Council

Hello, my name is rox_blockx (real name is Sam) and I am relatively new to Firestone. As someone who is new to this group, one of the things I would like to try first is starting a political career. I have always been interested in politics and that sort of stuff since a young age so this is why I choose this field of work. I am passionate about the experiences I create and am always looking for more. As an Arborfield City Councilman, I will not only pledge my activity but further:

• I will actually consider and think about bills that are being processed rather than voting “Aye” or “Nay” blindlessly just because everyone else is voting that.

Rather than thinking about what benefits me or a specific group of people, I will always consider the bigger picture and who this bill will be effecting; whether its negatively or positively.

Finally, I will commit to not just voting in a discord channel but also attend Arborfield community events; representing the people and the town.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, rox_blockx

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.