RodrikYT for Redwood City Council 2022

I am excited and proud to officially announce my candidacy for the Redwood City Council. I look forward to fairly represent everyone in the Council Chamber. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my county and represent its people in the City Council. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build an even better city for all of us.

Who am I?

I’m a proud citizen of Firestone that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better every day.

Goals

• Work with other councilpersons to write bills that will make our city better.
  • Revise older bills to solve problems that may have appeared after they were in effect.
  • Talk to department employees and command to know their problems and bring them to the council.
  • Visit businesses to listen to their concerns.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#4527

We live in the best County! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work, and play!

Best regards,
RodrikYT

2 Likes

Mhm.

Mhm.

Mhm.

Mhm.

Might want to redwood some of this stuff. :flushed:

3 Likes

Stapleton County Council??

You mean City?

What on god’s green earth are you talking about?

Councilmen*

Why do you keep talking about Stapleton County? The title of your topic literally says “RodrikYT for Redwood City Council 2022”.

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

MY BOY IS BACK HES BACK 100% SUPPORT EVERYONE SUPPORT HIM

4 Likes

OMG RODRIKS BACK!!! SUPPORT!!

1 Like

Not on ballot, voting open!

Vote here!
Vote here!
Vote here!