RodrikSousa for the House

I am excited and proud to throw my hat in the ring and officially announce my candidacy for the House of Representatives. I look forward to fairly represent everyone in the state. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my state and represent it population in the House. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build a better state.

Who am I?

I’m a proud citizen of Firestone that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better. I’m currently a former DPW Traineed, former Public Employee in DOT and a former Environmental Regulator in DoBW and I also work for some private companies like CGF and Taco Blox.

Goals

• Work with other representatives to make laws that will benefit the state.
  • Revise older bills to solve loopholes that may have appeared after they were in effect.
  • Talk to department employees and command to know their problems and bring them to the House.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#4836

We live in the best state! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work, and play!

Best regards,
RodrikSousa

4 Likes

i will always support my dad

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT, MY SON!

SIGNED,
FMR. GOVERNOR ASH1835

3 Likes

S U P P O R T!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

i support this noob. do well in the house son.

3 Likes

s u p p o r t
i c l i c k e d
h i s
c a m p a i g n
a n d
n o w
i t
m a k e s
m e
t y p e
l i k e