RodrikSousa for Redwood City Council

I am excited and proud to throw my hat in the ring and officially announce my candidacy for Redwood City Council. I look forward to representing everyone in Redwood fairly. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my community on City Council. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build a better Redwood.

Who am I?

I’m a proud citizen of Redwood that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better. I’m currently a Public Employee in DOT and an Environmental Regulator in DoBW and I also work for some private companies like CGF and Taco Blox.

Goals

• Work with Law Enforcement officials and with the council members to write bills that improve our safety.
  • Organize new events with the different Firestone departments and private businesses.
  • Attract more private businesses into the city.
  • Hear the people and bring their problems and concerns into the city council.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#5646

We live in the best city! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work, and play!

Best regards,
RodrikSousa

2 Likes

Heavy support!

Councilman OliverSteph
Stapleton County

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

SUpport

3 Likes

support
k

3 Likes

Quick question before i support. How do you intend to work with law enforcement officials to make more bills?

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

Body is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently posted

3 Likes

I would talk to the different officers from the LEAs so I can know their concerns and then write bills that can help their job in Redwood.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Major support from your Capital Gas boss! Good luck my man.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

s u p p o r t

3 Likes

You’re running for city council with the homophobic and toxic behavior you have?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes