RodrikSousa for County Council

I am excited and proud to throw my hat in the ring and officially announce my candidacy for County Council. I look forward to representing everyone in Stapleton fairly. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my community on County Council. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build a better Stapleton.

Who am I?

I’m a citizen of Redwood that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better. I’ve never had a public job in Firestone, only worked for private companies but I don’t think it will make me a worst candidate.

Goals

• Work with Law Enforcement officials and council to reduce the rate of crime and corruption.
  • Work with the County Clerk and other council members to help improve the county’s government.
  • Organize new events with the different Firestone departments and private businesses.
  • Attract more private businesses into the county.
  • Hear the people bring their problems and concerns into the county council.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#5646
  • Twitter: @SousaRodrik

We live in the best county! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work and play!

Best regards,
RodrikSousa

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

wow the speech is outrages. i love it. your goals are great. you got my support.

signed,
alextheaviatorrbkx
city councilman of the district of prominence.

2 Likes

Endorsed,

Senator Stamose

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/646b5b9a1f58c39e073adf2e81e6a836

2 Likes

Support from me

2 Likes

support

2 Likes