Rinextel For Senate!

Dear Firestone Citizens or whom it may concern;

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(I) Background
(II) Experience
(III) Plans
(IV) Conclusion

(I) BACKGROUND
I joined Firestone around 4 or 5 months ago and began my career by being elected into House of Representatives making lots of friends to help me throughout my first term. . Since the start of my career I have made several bills that are being voted upon or have passed already, I also have voted upon a few bills. (found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IcnaTxNnXJMWxMtf3-kOrGERj1oeXHjCvO5oWj_lYk/edit?usp=sharing). Since joining Firestone I have done a few things: got public attorney certified, and became state certified. Me not being in Firestone for a excessively long time I do not have much of a background to give.

(II) EXPERIENCE
My experience is not that big however, experience is beneficial and being in the House of Representatives for a few months gives you lots of experience. Being in the House of Representatives gives you lots of experience, however there is always more room for me to learn which is why I am running for Senate.

(III) PLANS
Likewise, while in the Senate, I plan on making more bills to help Firestone continue to thrive and become the best it could be. Also, I plan on working extremely hard to become the best I could possibly be. My major goal is to become President Pro Tempore, if I could do that, it would make me complete. Anyways, back on topic, I plan on making the Senate better and only voting on what is right and best for the people.

(IV) CONCLUSION
To wrap it all up, my main goal is to help Firestone flourish and becoming better for the people. As Abraham Lincoln once said “Of the People, By the People, For the People”

Truely,
RINEXTEL

#Support

Support
Former Representative

Support you!

Support.

s u p p o r t

Support,

Support

support

Support,

Signed
Former Rep. gardening_tools

Signature Deadline. Go vote for this person here: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center