Rinextel for House of Representatives

Dear citizens of Firestone,

For far too long, some citizen have taken Firestone’s Legislative Branch  as a joke. For too long, people have called the system “corrupt”. As a member of our Legislative Branch , it is going to be my main goal to stop this nonsense. I will represent the Legislative Branch, the people who voted me into office, the citizens, people who have failed to get into a Government position, and the other candidates ...I will represent everyone.

I have served as a Department of Justice prosecutor and Public Attorney for quite some time now. As time goes on, I plan to start a program with the citizens explaining Laws. Furthermore, I want to do all of this just for 1 reason and 1 reason only. That reason is “for the people”. You may ask, what does that mean? Well, it means that I am doing this not for myself or for the fun of it. I am doing it for the citizens to make sure that they have faith in our Legislative system, a system they know will be there to keep them safe. 

Whatsoever, that is just ONE thing I plan on doing whilst in our respected House of Representatives. 

During my time as a member of our House of Representatives, I will communicate with everyone, including the citizens. I will make sure that I am there for all of my fellow representatives each and everyone of the citizens. I will help to the absolute BEST of my ability. Firestone will thrive in the Legislative Branch with me as House of Representatives.

Citizens, I believe it is your turn to do the judging upon me, if you support me or not. I will respect your choice. Thank you.

“The government, the people, the State”

Truely,
Rinextel

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

@Virginian_State
@Rinextel

Please keep in mind that “bumping” threads are not allowed per the forum guidelines. If you wish to “bump” a certain thread, please add in addition useful information rather than just stating “bump.” As for campaign threads, they are specifically located under the elections category, and it’s hard to miss a candidate. Your posts have been deleted, but please keep this in mind for future.

2 Likes

Support!!!@@#@#$#@5
He gave me cheeze its

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

will you promise to unbar me from congress

1 Like

Cannot promise anything.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that Supported, you will NOT regret this.
ROBLOX%20SIGNATURE

1 Like

Firestone State House of Representatives Elections of April 2018 Elections concluded

1 Like