2020 January House of Representative Elections
Speech Campaign, Rinextel
Hello, esteemed citizens of the State of Firestone,
Today I announce I will be rerunning for another term within the House of Representatives. It would not only be an honor, but a privilege to serve this great State and it’s citizens once more.
For some background information, I have been elected Senator x3, and House of Representatives x5. I served as Speaker of the House during this last time. Throughout my time as Speaker, I learned the rights from the wrongs, and how to lead a successful chamber; with that being said, I do plan on running for Speaker of the House again, should I get elected. Further experience includes:
- Firestone State Patrol Trooper
- Firestone State Patrol Special Response
- Current Public Defender & Bar certified Attorney for the DOJ
- Former Instructor for POST
- Former [+ Current] Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
- Former FPS Officer of the Department of Homeland Security
- Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
- Former Correctional Officer
- Former Sergeant of the Firestone National Guard, Bravo Company
- Former Public Employee of DOT
As last term, my plans are simple - to serve this great State to the best of my ability. Now granite, last term wasn’t the best, however to a certain extent the House was running efficiently. Since then, I have learned from my past mistakes, and plan on running for House of Representatives to lead this great chamber once more.
Disclaimer: Speech was made quickly, and didn’t have time to write a very detailed speech.