Richie_Bear for Senate

Hello wonderful people of Firestone. I am Richie_Bear.

Some of you may know me from my time as the Secretary of Department of Homeland Security. If you don’t remember me, I have held a various amount of positions within the State of Firestone, and have witnessed all areas of the State over my various years within this community.

Plans

• I plan on working with business under the department of commerce, to help business run smoothly, effectively and have the ability to continue serving the citizens of Firestone.
  • Using my connections with all the departments High-Command members to ensure they have all of their legislative needs met.
  • Working with all of the other senators to ensure that we are all able to complete our goals as needed.
  • Ultimately, I want to work with the citizens of this state to ensure that the legislation is able to meet the needs and requirements they have. The people need to be listened too.

Conclusion

I want to take this time to thank you all for reading my speech. This may be the first time I am partaking in this side of Firestone Politics, I promise I will not disappoint. I will do everything I can to ensure every citizen within this state is heard, and that changes happen.

10 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

SUPPORT! GOOD MAN

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

SUPPORT AND GOD BLESS THE STATE OF FIRESTONE AND JUSTICE FOR THE BEARS THE DEEKS THE TRIGGERS AND THE FLOATS!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support and endorsed. Good luck big man.

DonxId
Representative
Mayor of the City of Redwood

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT WOOOOOO

VICTORIA VOTED FOR THE (RICHIE_)BEARS!

3 Likes

Support forbthis