Rez_A for House of Representatives

Section I - Introduction.
Section II - Why I am running for Representative.
Section III - Plans, not lies, and experiences.
Section IIII - Conclusion and Support.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section I

To the Citizens and gracious Enforcement officers of the State of Firestone, with great pleasure I bring you my speech for the city council of Redwood. Who am I? I am Dr. Rez. I am a Law Enforcement Enthusiast and Former Public Attorney for the State of Firestone. I have been with the State of Firestone for little over a year on and off. My time here at Firestone I have been amazed with how much it grew, And i’m here to make sure it’ll grow even more.

Section II

I am looking to be your next Representatives for the State of Firestone, Why? Firestone needs a new face. A new face comes a new vision, with new vision comes multiple new bills that will reshape how our State is viewed. I am looking for your support on my journey to be the next Representative! Redwood is the hotspot and hotshot for our citizens, it has a problem of shootings at the car dealership (which myself have to suffer most times of the day; around peak hours), a large number of kidnappings, robberies and of course; officer shootings (may those officers rest in peace, our hearts go out for them trying to keep our city and state free from crime). As Representative, I promise that I will do everything in my power to do the following major plans.

Section III
Major Plans, Not lies that I will work and plan on to bring towards Firestone:

Find out why our transportation system is rigged.
Work with troopers & deputies to help decrease the crime rate.
Work with Commerce to increase businesses.
And up-most importantly: Speak with the citizens to find out what they need in our city, Redwood.
Create energizing and life-fulfilling bill(s).
Activity within congress.
Firestone -

Public Attorney (Account Terminated)
Firestone State Patrol Corporal
FDoT Public Employee
Founder of the first Firestone Private Security Co. (Shutdown)
Section IIII
Thank you for reading my speech, and to conclude I am wishing for your support on my journey to be the Firestone Representative. If you support me, please reply to this thread “Support.” That would help me on my journey to help the fine citizens & visitors of our lovely city, Redwood and our magnificent State, State of Firestone.

Signed,
Dr.Rez

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

2 Likes
1 Like