Response to Rep JACKFRUITISM I Iconic Association

Release From Eglz, Iconic Association CEO

LINCOLN ST & 94TH AVE, PROMINENCE, FS

Earlier this evening a release linked here, out of the blue appeared. This is strange since there has been nothing new to the Association in the last week. I work hard with many other employees to make what we do possible—iconic Association isn’t about power holding. It’s about a group of businesses who have standards so the community has a good experience with licensed businesses. This doesn’t affect the Rep JackFruityIsm at all, so perhaps he should write more bills. I take this strongly since I dont appreciate the hard work that many of us do to be disrespected for no reason. In such a release the Rep says “I write this letter with high hopes to slow the growth and expansion of Iconic INC.” This clearly means, he hopes for businesses not to succeed. A Representative should be a supporter of what builds this glorious state and not a hater.

Signed,
Eglz
Iconic Association CEO

4 Likes

When I read this, I didn’t see why this was an issue. This guy just wants publicity and taking down my company.

4 Likes

GOD BLESS

2 Likes

antitrust laws

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.