Response to bill about gun prices

You see, path’s guns is a privatized business. How exactly are we regulating a business to make LEGAL firearms, more expensive? You see, making legal guns only makes it harder for those who can legally handle firearms as a civilian, where those who illegally do it still have the ability to access the.

People without records, which mostly consists of the working class within Firestone, have to take a course then pay each time they buy a firearm.

If the developers made guns stay in your inventory, that’d be a different story. However, I don’t see why a congressmen is attempting to regulate gun prices, to a civil business.

If you’re unable to actually debate this topic in civil manner, please do not respond.

1 Like

Isn’t meeting the civil discussion rule: “This kind of liberalism makes me lose brain cells.” This is sure to just start a pissing match as well. I will unlock when it is made a civil discussion, and it will be monitored from there.

1 Like

Post appears to be corrected, good. Please do keep everything civil though.

1 Like

They could impose a set state wide range of prices for different classifications of a gun. But any way, I support this.

1 Like

I don’t see why we’re making legal gun prices more expensive if they are to be handled civilly by citizens with a license. If you’re trying to prevent gun crime with this, it’s not going to work. You would need to increase the price of illegal guns, however, I think the price of them is already high plus I don’t believe you guys can regulate the prices of illegal guns, anyways.

4 Likes

(Yeah Im pretty sure we cannot make criminals follow the law lol)

4 Likes

It has been retired, I apologize for the authors atrocious actions.

2 Likes

The prices are fine as they are right now.

2 Likes

Yes, which is why it was retired.

2 Likes