Request for my FNG DD to be undone

So I was DDed from the Firestone National Guard, and I was never told why. I just assumed that I missed a mandatory formation. But upon further investigation over the past few days, I was DDed for having a criminal record, as shown here:

However, while I WAS arrested, it was accidental, while I was on-duty as FSP. The Trooper that arrested me even said it was an accident. Look here for proof:
Actual arrest:

Trooper confirmation:

Here are my requests:
My DD and blacklist [presumably blacklisted] are removed
I am reinstated in FNG [I was a Corporal but I do not want to be free-ranked]
If possible, I can fast-track BCT as I already passed BCT, and spent time as a 7th ITB Drill Sergeant [POST Instructor for NG], however not a huge priority.

2 Likes

Requests don’t need to be met, it is just that my DD was unjust, and I wish to rejoin NG

1 Like

How can arresting you, in a FSP UNIFORM, ON DUTY, be a mistake? HE must be either blind or stupid…

He should be charged with False Arrest

2 Likes

I’ve sent your appeal to High Command. They’ll sort it out accordingly.

1 Like

plot twist, he was impersonating fsp and he was arrested :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe if you read the description of your DD then you would know why :woman_facepalming:

I would also like to let you know, other people in your position has done the same thing as stated here.

Just be lucky your not Blacklisted

1 Like

I forgot to mention, this WAS removed after the data reset, so it is no longer on my record. However I am still DDed

1 Like

I was wearing a group locked campaign cover and in the video you can see a radio GUI.

1 Like

It was a cuff glitch. So this guy was shooting and ran out of ammo, me and the Trooper cuffed him at the same time, and I cuffed the suspect, but he cuffed me.

1 Like

I’ll review this situation. But if the DD was to be revoked, you will go through infantry reforms just like everyone else.

1 Like

And through the application process as well.

1 Like

Totally fine with me, as long as I can get back into FNG.

1 Like

This should be sent to FNG Administration as a direct message, not a public forum post.

1 Like

I agree with Straphos. Furthermore, the FNG HICOM have been alerted and the MG responded. No need for this thread to continue outside of DMs.

1 Like