Request for law suggestions for Aborfield

Now the Arborfield City Council is fully set up, it’s time for me to fulfill on my election promises and to ask the public for their opinions on what laws are needed.

Arborfield’s government is very small, just like the city itself; while it cannot produce very influential or ‘big’ laws, it is still very relevant to Firestone and its laws still have importance to the state.

What laws do you believe Arborfield needs?

Signed,
ElliottLMz, Esq.
Arborfield City Council

4 Likes

Aborfield is a farm town right? Have some laws and ordinances regarding the purchasing of farm animals. You may want to set your own firearm laws. Set rules for local businesses in your city.

1 Like

idk if this is a problem but maybe letting DOH kick ppl off scmc property /shrug

1 Like

Pretty sure they can already do it since it’s their land.

2 Likes

It’s actually public property so you can’t just restrict it

2 Likes

Make it legal to brandish a firwarm aka open carry since the gun range iron sights is located in arborfield, it would be nice to have gun shows and stuff over there you know texas style business employees, fd, etc can open carry at any time. it would just be interesting cuz y not

you should make some bike laws since a bike store is in arborfield idk if it’ll transfer to v3 but bikes could be added so if some don’t exist pls do

1 Like

Who said the bike store will even be in arbor in v3 lol

2 Likes

CC > CO

1 Like

Admend the charter to make deputy mayor voluntary like all the other citys

1 Like

Disband city ordinances that should otherwise be state criminal offenses. It’s ineffective for the most part.

1 Like

Ok but they’re not, so surely that’s the State’s fault then? I don’t see why municipalities should act on mistakes made by the State. If municipalities nullify laws that should be State laws, then they aren’t law at all anymore and that helps nobody.

1 Like

Local government should be limited on what they define as law and what is punishable for arrest in their city limits. Honestly at this point, I have no faith in the state legislative branch in Firestone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like