Replace the SC Building with a Courthouse [v2]

Theres probably a good reason.

3 Likes

i dont blame them tbh imagine how many dms they get per day of Hey can I join the dev team?
they dont got time to see if u got any skill or not

6 Likes

doubt they get that many, they’ve responded to me for less important stuff

3 Likes

doubt it

3 Likes

if y’all take over i won’t have anywhere to sleep… : ((((((

Kasterix

COUNTY CHAIRMAN

3 Likes

we should totally keep this thread alive for no reason except to pester the founders

No but actually relevant, as you can see I’ll host an in-game trial in a week from now (at the Judicial Center, although would of course be super cool at v2 (especially criminal defendants!!))

so yes that is a perfect reason to add to v2!

(Subpoena to: N13TZ, 1superchris2, Ftlicious, stopyouclown, and Mattxtro)

6 Likes

yea, i guess

3 Likes

Yessir court in V2.

Signature1

4 Likes

This please. While the logistics of the matter (safe zones, who’d protect the facility etc.) aren’t sound yet, I surely support this

3 Likes

do you know how cool it’d be if DoC transports a criminal with like DHS / fsp and shit?

to the COURT HOUSE, them being walked in by dhs / fsp???

it’d be pretty fucking COOL not gonna lie.

10 Likes

please :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Hey, even if this isn’t used ALL the time, it would still be cool to have. The current county building isn’t used at all, so it would be better to have a courthouse. Just take the one from the courthouse game, tweak it, and add it in v2.

Even if it isn’t used frequently, it could be cool for judges to use when they want to. It can also be used as a place to pay citations. This would overall just be really cool to have.

The people have spoken and 98% of voters want a courthouse.

Also I bet the Secret Service could protect it, just like they do to the capitol.

5 Likes

please

3 Likes

92* 5char

3 Likes

this is dumb

4 Likes

no its not

5 Likes

the court house in the game is a lot more parts and shit than the county building, and way bigger

5 Likes

it will NEVER be used…

4 Likes

Debate could be made though I support adding it

4 Likes

is the county building ever used?

4 Likes