Remove Trees on the DOC Island

Personally, the trees on the DOC island are the most annoying and useless thing ever, they serve no purpose and just serve as cover for inmates trying to escape or hiding spots for armed suspects.

That’s about it, pretty much just remove the trees on the DOC island.

5 Likes

all about the realism and detail sir

2 Likes

no trees = no oxygen
do you want everyone in DoC to be killed or what?
no support

6 Likes

Is like the Amazon rain forest over here though.

4 Likes

This causes climate change and destroys the habitat of DoC.

Also, the DoC Officers will lose oxygen as a result of this

3 Likes

According to our great President of the United States of America, the leader of the free world, climate change is a mythology and does not exist in the real-world. Stapleton County v2 is attempting it’s best to follow the standards of the real-world, therefore will not incorporate climate change.

As of tonight, 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time, all trees will be removed to preserve space for future government projects, as directed by the Department of Commerce.

/s

9 Likes

ok so cruel and unusual punishment, prisoners wont be able to breathe

2 Likes

what are you some kind of tree hater

dumb

2 Likes

T R A S H - I D E A - G O - A W A Y

2 Likes

that better b a joke

2 Likes

I support our Co-Founders statement,

FDoC Assistant Warden

2 Likes

omg its a treeist BEGONE

1 Like

The tree cutters need to go commit die via no oxygen

1 Like

call DPW get those trees gone

2 Likes

According to the government agencies of the United States of America, including NASA as well as many independent studies, climate change is not a mythology and climate change is real and has a 95% chance of being man made

I comdemn the actions of getenveloped as he is causing firestone climate change, we must help those trees.

I officially declare getenveloped an enemy against the trees and the earth, as of 1/26/18

2 Likes

wtf my brain went poof in the process of reading this, congrats…

2 Likes