Remove the Teleports into buildings

Title basically says it all.

• Potentially adds unneeded lag.
  • Harder for LEOs to breach buildings, many occasions they’re just gunned down when they spawn into it.
  • Current breaching strategies are useless for these buildings.
  • Blatantly unneeded, this isn’t UD.
3 Likes

I support this to 100%

2 Likes

I can breach just fine when going through and the lag comes up at points. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

it actually reduces lag by removing the building interiors that need loading in UNTIL the specific player attempts to load into the bldg, which is what causes that black screen delay.

5 Likes

agree tbh

2 Likes

In my opinion the best solution is something in between,

• Building interiors are not loaded by default
  • Teleporting in/outside is removed, doors are made non-collidable
  • Building interior loads when you walk in the building and is removed when you walk back out
  • Fading black loading screen removed
1 Like

you’re basically asking for your pc to be fried

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Fed already said no as it loads the interior, I believe he said the interior was around 10k parts or something huge.

1 Like

It’s easy to breach because the defenders are too shit to take advantage of the transition of teleporting.

1 Like

Not sure it can be implemented due to a lag, but support.

2 Likes

No. It actually reduces lag.

1 Like

ok…

anything without lag i support

2 Likes

How would you suggest using interiors if the interior loader was removed?

If we decided to keep all the interiors loaded in, ROBLOX clients everywhere would start crashing hard.
If we loaded them in and didn’t unload them as they entered the interior, the same as above would happen after enough time.
If we loaded them as they walked in per @Proxinable’s suggestion, that would cause lag spikes.

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

“ok…”

You know when you enter a building, between that teleporting phase shows a fading black screen. If defenders were smart, they would shoot you down before your screen turns back to normal.

1 Like

@Nehxtro That’s if you try to load all parts at the same time. I suggest having a small delay between every part or every few parts. Not much but just enough to not cause a big lag spike.

1 Like