Remove the ability to flip a car

I’m going this make this more simple. There has been WAY TOO MUCH abuse involving the ability to flip vehicles. Especially in pursuits, people often like to flip as a form of FRP to avoid being arrested or boxed in. This is unrealistic as irl, when you wreck out, you cannot magically flip your car over and be able to drive away like nothing happened. Realistically, when you flip over, you would not be able to continue driving as the car would have been obliterated/crushed, and the driver would be seriously injured, unable to move, or killed. This feature does not have much purpose in V2 as virtually all Firestone LEOs have FES discord. Citizens can call/flag down an officer for help if needed or call for DOT. Tourists who do not have cell phones, can still find/flag down an officer and have them page DOT.
Removing this feature would save us all the time and trouble of having to gather evidence of FRP/deal with the FRPer.

1 Like

No support. If the flip didn’t exist people would have to reset(FRP) to get another car and it’ll be really annoying.

1 Like

No need to reset. There’s this magical thing called a taxi

1 Like

no, i cant drive for shit.

1 Like

I mean MAYBE if the cars didn’t flip on every curb

1 Like

So maybe don’t drive on the curb?

1 Like

I would approve if the cars weren’t so laggy (I’m talking about network lag, not framerate issues).

1 Like

If DOT was on 24/7, I’d 100% support. However, there is situations where this is no DOT available to tow or taxi and that makes this inconvenient.

1 Like

True. And if DOT was on 24/7 I bet employees will quit.

1 Like

Well resetting and spawning another car would be more convenient compared to FRP. It is annoying af to deal with when nubs do whatever they want and refuse to RP. You will realize this if you have been involved in enough pursuits.

1 Like

I suggest a coll down for the flip button.

1 Like

I was thinking something along the lines like that

1 Like

I ain’t waiting 40 minutes for DoT to arrive

1 Like

It wont be needed if our devs work on a suspension system for the cars

1 Like