Remove RICO

forgot you’re too young to know .

2 Likes

active?? firestone??

3 Likes

STOP THE HATE ON MA BOY RICO

6 Likes

yes… i worry a lot that firestone wont have enough robbers to be a cops and robbers game tbh

2 Likes

that rlly has nothing to do with rico- the law hasnt been used in a long time and we still see a decrease in dedicated criminals

1 Like

good hbu

1 Like

I must admit RICO doesn’t affect gangs heavily, during my time as second in command of a cartel within firestone the RICO act was never brought up. The only things that have happened was FBI dressing up as us and us just killing them. There was NEVER a mention of the rico act

Another thing is that like the last gang charges i got from the act was in 2021 and stuff lol

Also I gotta admit just remove it it’s not even serving a purpose anymore as people are using warrants far more often

1 Like

lets be honest, all good crims are gone. games just cops and robbers :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

removing rico isnt a solution- there is no solution, the whole boom we had in 2020 wasnt because anything related to firestone- it’s because it was already towards the end of the school year and covid was shutting down most things taking away a lotta options people usually had for summer vacation so they ended up turning to firestone and other games- now the decline also has nothing to do with firestone- its because most of us have grown older, covid is no longer relevant so people are back to doing their things that usually take up a big chunk of their lives such as school, work, travel, friends, etc

2 Likes

yeah they dress the same because they r in the same group :exploding_head: nobody cares if you personally find them obnoxious

2 Likes

everytime a firestone developer tries to solve something it either takes multiple months due to procrastination or never gets done lol :skull:

2 Likes

I’m open to discussing the RICO act with members of the criminal, legal, and legislative community. This act has been changed multiple times already in efforts to reduce the effects on criminal organizations. This act hasn’t been used in over a year, going on two. Since then, there’s been numerous criminal organizations in Firestone. The issue in it self doesn’t revolve around RICO, rather leadership within the criminal organizations. Organized crime back in 2018 is nothing like it is now. What we see now is a form of cops and robbers; criminals now want fast cash, pursuits, and shootouts. Back when I first started off as an Intelligence Office agent, I rarely encountered shootouts. My job was 80% intelligence gathering, then we acted upon such. Now it’s the opposite. Another issue is just v2 itself; the game doesn’t have enough support for criminal organizations to start.

2 Likes

Rico was never brought up because your cartel was shit, RICO wasn’t even initiated on your cartel and you don’t know how it is. I’ve put firestone on SOE 2 times and have had rico charges placed on us 2 times Both draining our bank account with 5,000$ citations every time we were arresting aswell as being cuff rushed consistently and been arrested for recketeering. I’m tired of legals or shit criminals who have been a criminal for a few months acting like they know the shit we go through.

1 Like

maybe people are tired of you acting like you’re gods gift to firestone

4 Likes

wow really sentimental feelings you have judging you only have 3 citations and don’t have any charges due to your cartel being RICO’d

2 Likes

wow cool that pales in comparison to the legacy and terror of poop gang

2 Likes

LMAOO

3 Likes

ima be honest

no one here knows who u are so i think its best to stop acting like you know she shit criminals go through

9 Likes

support

1 Like

LMAOO

2 Likes