Redwood government poll

Do you approve of Mayor TimothyConyers?

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Deputy Mayor ChrisSant?

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of the redwood government?

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Redwood | State of Emergency Proclamation ?

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you think Redwood | State of Emergency Proclamation is constitutional?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Jason stop with all these dumb polls.

It is clear you are doing them because you do not understand what the citizens desire, as a politician.

Polls should be used conservatively.

9 Likes

understand but I just wanted to know what people think of it
as a citizen!

1 Like

Where’s the this is useless option

6 Likes

why does redwood have a government?

auto no vote on everyone

3 Likes

Prominence is a bigger failure of a city government.

When I was mayor of Arborfield, I was the only active mayor really. We have seen only terrible city governments ever since… What a shame.

http://arborfield.xyz/

http://stapletoncounty.xyz/

2 Likes

lol you literally only do this shit for attention

1 Like

One could argue that it is illegal for Prominence to have a government, as if we imagine the Capitol building as in Prominence, it technically authorizes a city government to control state operations.

1 Like

Just an idea- you could consider the results of the poll and work to improve rather than insulting the creator. I’m no “Jason fan” by any stretch, but the people have spoken and you are ethically obliged to consider it.

1 Like

I don’t believe Jason should be doing this, but rather the Mayor or Deputy Mayor themself. They know most, if not, everything about Redwood government while Jason doesn’t. No business going in other government when he should stay focusing on the Senate and making polls for that.

Possibly doing it for attention cause he always wants it.

2 Likes

Who said I can’t do this? I want to see how people think about the redwood government. Is that too much to ask? It won’t be different if someone else does this with the same questions.

1 Like

You have like a week left in your term and absolutely no control over the situation.

Stop trying to act like it matters to you.

1 Like

lol you’re funny

1 Like

Nobody said you couldn’t do this, but you know, it’s just strange. Anytime somebody does something that you don’t support or like, you go to the extreme to take action. For example, myself standing up in front of the Senate to argue three nominations that hadn’t properly been heard. All three nominees agreed with my understanding that they weren’t properly given an informal hearing, and instead you propose my suspension over claiming that I held up the nomination. I’m also not sure where this entire thing about me falsely reporting that I was kidnapped is from, but oh well.

Stop trying to stay relevant, nobody cares about your polls.

1 Like

I don’t give a shit that nobody cares about my polls. Also I never do this because I don’t like something. I do it to see what people think. The falsely reporting kidnapping is from a clip. Don’t remember about the “three nominees” thing. As it has been a long time. But my point is clear you are getting mad at me for posting a simple poll about your government. I can do it if I want to see what people think of you. The fact about the expulsion is another story. If my reasons were really false. You wouldn’t have resigned.

1 Like

Stop covering up your attempt to stay relevant with the entire, “I do it to see what people think” excuse. You do it every month, god forbid every week - and this time it isn’t going to work.

Every month you perform the same stunt, a poll regarding this, a poll regarding that. Why don’t you do you your job for once and take action instead of creating polls.

1 Like

Every month many things change sir. I’m surprised you don’t understand this. I do a poll on every one of our senators to see what people think of them. And legislation our chamber has made. It’s simple to understand, you were a Senator before.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like