Redwood City Council Speech

About me

Hello, citizens of Firestone. My name is HermioneGranger757 and I’m happy to announce that I am running for Redwood City Council. First we must ask ourselves what are the duties of a member Redwood City Council. To me it’s to make sure the people’s voices are heard. To speak for those who can’t speak for themselves. Doing so by making bills, listening to what the public wants and voting on weather to pass a bill or not. These are all things I would do as a member of City Council.

This is my first time running for City Council. in Firestone. I’m pretty excited to be doing this and by electing me I won’t let you down or let your voices be unheard. Now I won’t be perfect, no one is. Especially doing something you’re new too, But you guys can help me out by letting me know what I can work on if you see a flaw in that area. I encourage that, Mistakes are learning experiences. My ideas are pretty straightforward and I will be addressing those ideas in a second but let’s get to my experience with leadership and Political roles.

Experience

During my time on roblox I have held many Political and Leadership roles etc.
These roles have definitely provided experience with Positions like these and will help me
In the long run if I get elected Positions include:

1. Firestone Ambassador Nominee
  2. BA Major General
  3. TUSN Lieutenant Commander
  4. TAA 2nd Lieutenant
  5. Regiment Commanding Officer / SCO

Plans

If I get elected I have some Ideas that could improve Firestone for the better of the people. Now that summer is coming around I’ve had time to think of ideas that could Improve Firestone. These ideas include the following: 
  1. Trying to work with fellow Council Men and women to cut down on crime in Redwood
  2. Presenting Ideas that will address illegal firearms and ways to stop illegal gun flow.
  3. Make easier for people that have been in the legal system to turn themselves around.
  4. Stricter punishments for reckless driving

Why should you elect me?

Now if I get elected as a Member of City Council I will have my DM’s always open for your ideas. Never be hesitant to share, I’m always listening. I represent you not myself, Remember it’s your voice too. Your ideas are my ideas!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE IN THIS MONTHS ELECTION!

Signed your fellow Citizen,

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Mwb8265
County Councilman.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support I guess…

2 Likes

Support