Recent Stapleton County v2 Riots

Recent in the State of Firestone the streets of Stapleton County, Redwood have been riddled with mass riots, protests and shootings, lootings, attacks on vehicles, and mass chaos.
These were inspired by the recent events in Minneapolis, over the brutal killing of George Floyd.
Why this is sad, many have been inspired, to take this to the streets of Firestone as they match Injustices of their own with Firestone LEO’s. Here is whats going on.

Protesters Marching

Please say thoughts below, and or post more pictures/videos.

2 Likes

nO JUSTICE NO PEACE PROSECUTE THE POLICE

6 Likes

hi taurtis

2 Likes

wheres the petition…?

2 Likes

this was kinda cringe

8 Likes

This is very cringe

12 Likes

spray em

3 Likes

spray and pray

3 Likes

nO JUSTICE NO PEACE PROSECUTE THE POLICE

3 Likes

lmfaoo hhhhahahahaha

3 Likes

did we become minneapolis? smh bringing rl protests to a lego game

3 Likes

Ah yes, nothing like making a complete mockery of the deaths of two men. Anyone participating in these “protests” are clowns, children, and illiterates.

12 Likes

Protesting in game based off a real life tragedy is extremely insensitive and uncalled for.

2 Likes

If you’re going to make awareness of this unfortunate event, do it through direct messages or elsewhere. I don’t know the impact you’re making whilst protesting in a ROBLOX game, whoever instigated this is a bona fide idiot.

3 Likes

The interesting roleplay perspective of mass riots is interesting, however given the context of these in-game riots, it’s not appropriate.

Regardless of intention to troll, to raise awareness, or to express real-world anger in-game, it’s just not appropriate roleplay for SC.

With that said, a few of the protestors were rioting for stuff that I would believe, if FS was irl, people would riot for such as the (arguably controversial) election of B_ear.

2 Likes

I don’t believe we should be protesting real life problems on a game that is mostly full of young children. It’s not appropriate and shouldn’t be happening. Roblox should be a safe place from these problems that are happening in the real world. I stronger disagree with these actions. However, I still do believe protesting over in game problems should be allowed and I strongly support peaceful protesting over in game problems, but come on you shouldn’t be bring in real world problems in a game. I understand it’s roleplay, but this type of roleplay is inappropriate!

4 Likes

Firestone should be viewed as a different country and not viewed as a American run government. We have several members that are not American and live in different countries around the world. So bring up problems in america isn’t helping when Firestone isn’t necessary associated with it.

3 Likes

they’re just imitating the idiotic rioters

2 Likes

LMFAO THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GOLD TO HAPPEN TO SCV2 IN LIKE HALF A YEAR LOL
topic is touchy sure but at least its something communal not a fucking car chase

4 Likes

Ah whatever.
I got to use tear gas.

2 Likes