Re-elect urdadcaleb to the Redwood City Council

INTRODUCTION

Hey there. My name is urdadcaleb, informally known as Caleb. I'm currently re-running for a position within the Redwood City Council. Since my election during the special elections back in April, I've proposed over 10 legislations to the Redwood City Council. I believe I've been an incredible asset to the City of Redwood these past two months, and I have plans to continue to do so. My ultimate goal for the City of Redwood is to attempt to become the Chairperson, but that is at the discretion of the Mayor. Below, you'll be able to find more information regarding me and my campaign.

EXPERIENCES, AWARDS, ETC.

Since two months ago, I have gained a lot more experience and titles. Not only experience within the legislative aspect of Firestone, but also the state in General. Here are some of the experiences and awards that I've been given.
  • Senator
  • Redwood City Council Alderman x1
  • FSP Trooper
  • POST Press Secretary
  • POST Instructor
  • Recipient of the POST Academy Leadership Award of Class 66

PLANS FOR THIS TERM

I've met a lot of goals that I set ever since my campaign back in April. To me, that is an exceptional accomplishment. I've made my mark on the City Council and I wish to continue this journey. Currently, there are a cluster of issues regarding the Redwood City Charter. Now that I have more legislative experience, both within the council itself aswell as statewide, I believe that I'll be able to create useful and necessary amendments to the charter. An example of something that needs to be fixed is the appointment of the Mayor upon the resignation (or vacation of office) of the previous Mayor. Here are some of the other plans I have:
  1. Continue to maintain relationships with the citizens of the Redwood and the City Council. I’ve already released a forum post (which was hilariously trolled) asking for the opinions and suggestions of the city.

2. Continue to place myself as a direct representative to the citizens of Redwood. Individuals have already expressed their concern with the parking lot speed limit; I listened to this concern and proposed a change (which conveniently passed the council).

3. I’ll always continue to be ready to take on any challenges that I may encounter.

4. I will always remain truthful with the citizens of this city, as I’ve already done during my campaign for the Senate.

5. I’ll continue to be ready and available for the citizens, as long as it is within my schedule and that you didn’t catch me at a bad time. I’ll always try my best to answer the questions and concerns that you may have, and anything else relating to such.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking a look at my campaign. As I've said before, I've proposed 10+ legislations to the city council since I was elected 2 months ago. With that kind of progress, I assure you that I'll continue to uphold the standards of an active and reliable Alderman. If you wish to support me, please type "support" under this thread or through my methods of contact.

caleb#2647

Signed,
urdadcaleb
Senator, Redwood City Alderman

1 Like

support :star_struck:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support <3

2 Likes

big politics guy huh. SUPPORT!