โœน Re-Elect Sparsh2005 For House โœน

๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ:

๐ˆ. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ?
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž!
๐ˆ๐•. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐•. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—

Greetings, citizens of Firestone.

My gratification to proclaim my re-election to the State of Firestone. As the term comes to another end, changes established and its time for new management to come. The last election of the 2017-2018 Fall term ending me almost not winning the seat, with gradually only 6% of votes, I believe that the people of Firestone were not pleased with me. There were stronger, revenue, and knowledge candidates than me, only serving the people its claim.

As of Firestone, a key of our beautiful state is thriving and to stay beneficial at every time. Thatโ€™s why as a government and a state we need to CONNECT our people and government to succeed. Being in the Congress before, I believe I have the quality and experience to become a Representative within the State of Firestone suggesting billโ€™s that will keep the government connected and have your same good vision.
โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—
II.

So, I joined ROBLOX on September 23rd, 2011 my first two years I wasnโ€™t quite interested in politics it was my starting years back then TIX was my way of income. This part of the story doesnโ€™t have much to explain who I am. So in the 2014/2015 years, I joined the Republic Of India. So, first I got myself some starter jobs just to become relevant, to be known. So, the first time I ever ran was for the Parliament and I squeezed the final 12th spot. I served about 3 terms within the Parliament and I was in some major law enforcement groups.

I learned from these groups the 3 things that I always possibly bring up in my application, these are 3 KEY qualities I believe I was taught and now possess. โ€œ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ These qualities fit as a puzzle pieces each requiring the other one to function.

๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค? ๐…๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐š๐ณ๐ฒ

Now, I serve as a DoT & DPW worker checking the maintenance of roads looking over for any problems. I sweep the sidewalks. Hopefully, if we make the right choices we can sweep the inactivity from the House

III.

The Election can be related as to a Talent Show perhaps, at the start of this talent show candidates choose what they will run for Congress, Presidency, Executive. In a talent show, this could be where participants audition for their act, in an election this could be the sign-up sheet. So, now we know there are 4 sections within a talent show; Audition, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, and last but not least the Finals. So in an election, this somewhat follows the same PROCESS. Sign Upโ€™s, Ballot, Pollโ€™s Open, and the Election Outcome.

I use this example to tell my point as a talent show has judged, we ask who will be the Judges? That question has a very simple answer this the people of Firestone, the citizens! So, if I want to earn a seat in the House we will prove on how the citizens matter.
IV.

In the Senate or House Of Representatives we keep one important thing in mind: On behalf of Firestone, we have chosen to promote and pass bills that would keep our great nation arise. If elected I swear to our people I will make the right choice even though we all have different public opinions. Many Congressmen or Congresswomen will have to vote what their brain and their heart tells them. I would always love suggestions for bills because our great citizens will help promote our great RO-Country. Like many other Senate or House Of Representatives say, we are unable to keep promises but, we will always put effort into passing or rejecting the bill. We would always appreciate if you construct and revise your bill so it will make our state better and stronger. I look forward to talking about bills with our future Representatives.
IV.

Republic Of India:

Parliament Member 2014-2015
Speaker of Parliament 2015-2015

NUSA

City Council 2016-2017

Firestone

House of Representative 2017 Fall Term

V.

An Amendment to C.II.V
-An Amendment to Article V-Property Section III
-An Amendment to Article VII-Parties Section IV
-A bill to recognize Disorderly Conduct
-A bill to recognize trespassing
-A bill to recognize overuse of roleplay
-A bill to establish driving restrictions
-A bill to inform applicants of a mishandle
-A bill to inform Congress about already passed bills
-A bill to establish illegal possession over a classified document
-A bill to recognize department activity
VI.

As you come to the end of my speech I would like to say Thank You for reading. People should realize that the shortest term can possibly be the best time, I attended many sessions with House Members. I discussed bills, and here I am telling you that I believe that I completed my mission for the citizens, I would like another mission from Firestone!

#๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐

If you would like to contact me or anyone please send a message and I will respond!

Loki#8253

If you would like the support my campaign just comment โ€œSupportโ€

Signed
Fmr. Congressman Loki

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Support

1 Like

Support

Reach for the top my dude

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

Support.

Support,

Signiture test 1

Bump me

1 Like

Support! I would like to see a new face in the House.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX,
Congressional Candidate

1 Like

Bump Bump like a traffic jam

1 Like

Elections are done