Re-elect Skeletron19YT for the Prominence District Council

Hello Residents of the District of Prominence and other Citizens,

I would like to announce that I am once again re-running for an office within the Prominence District Council.

Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. Plans
III. Conclusion

I. Introduction

As someone who has been active in this community for quite a while and holds some high positions, I probably don’t need to introduce myself too much, but I’ll do it anyway. I have plenty of experience within municipal governments. I have served one term as the Mayor of the District of Prominence, two terms as the District Council Chairman of the District of Prominence (including this term), and two terms as a Councilman within the City of Arborfield. During my terms in these municipalities I have written several pieces of legislation. These include the municipal Charter for the District of Prominence and the City of Arborfield, and an assisting role in the writing of the Charter of the City of Redwood, and the bulk of the legislation during these terms.
Moreover, I am also the District Attorney for Stapleton County, Undersheriff within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and Captain within the Firestone Department of Corrections.

II. Plans

Even though it can be hard for municipalities to come up with new legislation and every piece of legislation proposed makes this even harder, I do have several plans on the table right now. For example, I am working on a proposal that will regulate aircraft and the airfields within Prominence, as we currently have a heliport and we will have an airport in V3 although that is admittedly still far away. I plan on finishing this proporal during this term, asking the Secretary of the Firestone Department of Aviation for their thoughts and then proposing it to the Council. I am also working with Councilman MichaeICalabrese on a proposal that is aimed to increase security in Prominence Park by reducing the amount of firearms allowed. Work on this is somewhat dependant on our re-election, but I am sure work will continue even if just one of us is re-elected. Of course I am also interested to see what the Mayor would like to do with the new building that we have recently acquired and I would be willing to help in any way I can with that project.
Along with these concrete plans, I will use any opportunity I have to push for further rights and responsibilities for the muncipalities, which should create more for us to do. My experience has taught me that Congress is very hesitant to even give the County more responsibilities, so I believe this will be a tough task. That is why I plan to use any opportunities that arise rather than just generally advocating for more responsibilities. If no opportunities arise, then that’s unfortunate, but I believe Congress needs something big to happen to even consider giving muncipalities more to do.
I will also be re-running for the position of District Chairman, should I be re-elected. If I am allowed to hold this position again, I look forward to guiding others within the Council where necessary and making them more familiar with our systems. I have seen not all Councilmen are interested in drafting legislation and being all that active, but that’s pretty much always been the same in all the municipalities. I won’t force anyone to draft new legislation, but I’m happy to help them if they need any help.

III. Conclusion

Conclusively, I think there are still things for us to do this term. I still hold hope that municipalities will be allowed to serve a greater purpose within the State, although I’ve come to slowly accept our position. I look forward to seeing who will be serving on the Council this term and guiding them where necessary.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or message me on Discord (Skeletron19#8854). Thank you for taking your time to read my speech and thank you to all of those who support me in this election. I wish good luck to all the other candidates.

Signed,

signature
Skeletron19YT

4 Likes

Support!!

5 Likes

Support & endorsed

5 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

Support & endorsed

4 Likes

support!!!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

I support!

6 Likes

I support!

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

one of the best and smartest lawyers in fs, super support!

maannngooo maaannn

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support,

• rawr LtComms
4 Likes

Election Over!