Re-elect Skeletron19YT for Arborfield Council [2]

Hello there citizens of Stapleton County,

I am running for my second term within the Arborfield City Council, as I believe there is still a lot of work I can do to improve the City.

Table of contents
I. Introduction
II. Plans
III. Conclusion

I. Introduction

In case you don’t know me, I am currently a Captain in SCSO and DoC, the Stapleton County District Attorney and (incumbent) Arborfield Councilman. During the last term, I was the only Councilman to actually propose legislation. The most notable of these would be A Bill To Prevent Driving In Fire Lanes.

II. Plans

As I did last term, I am planning on refining and perfecting Arborfield’s laws further. Most notably, I will work on a completely new City Charter along with the Mayor and fellow Councilmen. I am also almost done on a Bill that will revamp the house numbers and possibly introduce some postal codes. I am also still working on reviewing the current Arborfield laws and finding things that need to be changed.

III. Conclusion

If I am re-elected, I hope to continue the good path I’ve set Arborfield on. Let’s work together on a better Arborfield and a good transition to V3!

Thank you for reading my speech. If you have any questions you can always hit me up on Discord: Skeletron19#8854

Signed,

signature
Skeletron19YT

PS This is literally a copy of my earlier speech because it’s for the new elections and I can’t use the other speech for these elections.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support, and good luck

3 Likes

Shameless plug aye boss man??

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Hell of support. You were one of the best councilmen of arbor that I’ve seen.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes
2 Likes

Concluded

1 Like