Re-elect Senator Dannybec | Firestone First

DANNYBEC FOR SENATE :handshake:t2:

Dedicated to public service

I. Who is Dannybec?

Howdy, fellow Firestonians! I am once again announcing my candidacy for the Firestone State Senate and asking you for your support and vote! I was first elected to the Firestone State Senate in February this year and again in March. If elected, this will be my third term in the Firestone Senate, defying all odds and beating the District of Prominence Elite that hate patriotic Firestonians, like myself, defending democracy and standing up for your rights in the Senate.

Some of my experiences within the state include

• Incumbent Firestone State Senator
  • Former Stapelton County Councilman
  • Former Department of Public Works Employee
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Patriotic Firestonian

I represent majority of citizens in the state. Starting from the ground up, trying to make a difference in this group, where it seems as if it is almost impossible to. Everyone knows each other and everyone puts their friends somewhere, making it hard for many citizens wanting to be something big in this group. Not me though, I represent the little guys wanting to make a difference, the little guys all the way from Greendale stretching to Hillview and Redwood. I’m one of the few politicians that haven’t been corrupted by power and greed and forgot the citizens who brought us to Prominence to represent them.

II. Why vote for Dannybec?

Every single time I run for office, I promise the same things, real consistency, accountability and representation, and each time that is what I deliver to my constituents. Though many elites and fake news media will try and tear me down and make me look bad, real patriots know the truth, dannybec is for them and them only. I put Firestonians first and every time I vote in the senate, I have their best interests in mind.

My legislative agenda is simple, Firestone and Firestonians first only.

• Holding the District of Prominence swamp creatures accountable!
  • Protecting small business owners!
  • Transparency in our Democracy

III. Dannybec’s Conclusion

To my loyal patriotic friends in Firestone who have helped me get elected to the Senate twice, now is the time to mobilize and re-elect me for another term so we can continue the hard work we already have started since I first took my oath of office back in February.

To those who don’t support me or are completing supporting me, I humbly ask for your support and vote. Join me and countless of other patriots of sending me back to the senate!

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to message me at Dcniel#7777

4 Likes

Support, dudes actually cool.

2 Likes

1 Like

Mmmm…

I like everything I see but the FAR right republican. I personally prefer authoritarianism. However, I like the Swiftie, proud Christian, and the questionable pfp.

I support.

4 Likes

Thank you, I am not a far right Republican anymore. I am just a SWIFTIE4LIFE, proud Christian, and a certified genius.

2 Likes

You are a genius! I agree

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, W Senator

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support !

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I, CarIosCarmine, Support.

2 Likes

who stole whose about me

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support - Connah Eight Zero Thee Thee

2 Likes

thats my brother

1 Like

from another mother

1 Like

oh danny, notorious for bad things

i feel like this is appealing to people who own pickup trucks: they’re lacking something

very vague plans, how do you intend on achieving these goals?

why is the disctrict of prom like the devil in this campaign, wtf?

anyways: what have you accomplished this term? what have you written? why should we re-elect you?

2 Likes

thank you for supporting

2 Likes

i didn’t tho-

1 Like