Re-elect scriblelz for Senate

------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:

Hello. I am scriblelz.

For the past several months, I have served my tenure as a State Senator. With this upcoming election, I have decided to run once again in the hope of serving another term as a legislator.

For those unaware, here is a list of my positions:

Single-term State Senator
Member of the Board of Rehabilitation and Employment of Criminals (BREC)
Redwood Mayor
List of other positions, including several police departments, public service, and rehabilitated criminal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGENDA AND LEGISLATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS:

I have no EXACT plans. I do however plan to continue what I have been doing this recent term. I have an idea for a bill. I write said bill. I propose said bill.

Throughout my recent term, I have made various contributions to the criminal code, co-sponsored and co-wrote several pieces of legislation, voted on people to serve in important government positions, voted on people to serve in less important government positions but still important to a degree government positions, and some other things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION:

I am open to any questions or hateful comments against my character, and I am looking forward to your support!

scriblelz

2 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS CANDIDATE, HE HAS HELPED EVERY CONCERNED CITIZEN OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE IN HIS LATEST BILL FOR SAFETY AROUND BOATING OPERATIONS!

2 Likes

MR BORG SUPPORTS THIS!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Requested by topic owner.

1 Like