★ ★ Re-elect Representative RoaringRacer★ ★

Hello my Fellow Citizens,

I came on the call to run for this public office of Representative after seeing the exponential decay of values, liberty, and basic freedoms of these being contradicted by the executive and legislative offices in our state. During my term, I did what I outlined and promised the citizens. Outlined I have created the “Fair Square 4 Point Plan” to increase activity, safety, stability, and employment within our state.

1. During my term I promised to serve what the citizens support. I did just that voting to abolish DoBW due to the major citizen support for it. I plan on continuing to respond to citizens questions and bill suggestions in order to keep citizen input in the House.

2. The past attempts of the Department of Commerce to curtail inactivity and increase jobs has been met with adversary and minimal success. It is a known fact that this department mandates businesses but the department doesn’t have enough backing to continue to do its job. As I did during my term, I want to enhance the Department of Commerce to create more jobs and more things to do in Stapleton via private businesses.

3. Moreover, there are many loopholes and problems in our Constitution that needs to be remedied in order to protect the State. I plan on identifying these problems in order to protect our values that represent our state. We must fix holes and solve loopholes in order to make sure no one takes advantage of the system. We must keep everyone on a level playing field.

4. It is time to really listen to what you all need. If any citizen messages me a bill suggestion I will respond either instantly or soon. I take into consideration every idea sent to me in order to do my job and represent the Citizens. The citizens need a loud voice in Congress and I am that voice.

I really hope you take what was stated to some level of consideration, and realize that it is up to all of us to get our state on the right track. Thank you for taking out your time to read my speech.

Signed,

Roaringracer

1 Like

Signed & Endorsed

Fmr. Congressman Loki

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Support!

signed+support

6th Support!

Signed and Endorsed! Agreed with plans! Its time action was done!

1 Like

Endorsed. This guy needs to win!

1 Like

Thanks for the support all

1 Like

Elections are done