Re-elect QuickHead555 for County Council!

Hello everyone, today I am announcing my candidacy for County Council in Stapleton! Just a little background into me- I was both the 1st and 3rd County Executive of Stapleton, I served in Council and was Chairman for a month, before assuming the Executive position for the second time. This shows that I am highly qualified for the office I seek.

My plan, is to create legislation to reinstate Municiple elections, that way citizens can have a say at the smallest level of Government. At the same time, more regulation on the local Government must be created too, that way we can insure that they are functioning at their highest capacity.

For a long time, County legislation hasn’t been enforced at all. However, if I am elected, I will create legislation that makes the Sheriff’s office train their Deputies on local law, and have them comply and force it.

In the end, I hope you can support me for County Council!
-Signed,
QuickHead555

County Executive, 2016-17
Former County Chairman
Former County Councilman
Former Representative

1 Like

Absolute full support, good luck old friend!

Signed,
Speaker Pro Tempore Ash1835

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

If you get rid of the sheriff cause obv that violated the free ranking EO, Sure Support

1 Like

While I cannot promise to get rid of the Sheriff, I can promise to look into what happened, then act upon it once I get all the facts.

1 Like

Supported.

1 Like

Bump!

No, OVG approved it.

the county doesn’t have to listen to the governors executive orders as they aren’t under the exec. branch

support

1 Like

just shows favoritism with developers and shit.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

tact aka notoriousamericans alt, go back to mayflower

1 Like

How do I go back to Mayflower if I’m already in it

retard

1 Like

Can you not argue in my election forum?

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

DoT Public Employee
Kat4Katrina

2 Likes

Election concluded https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-elections-of-march-2018/2871

1 Like