Support

3 Likes

Support!!!1

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

supporttttttttt

3 Likes

That screenshot specifically is absolutely taken out of context. Ultimately, I and many others truly believe that your feelings are hurt. This is understandable, and I can guide you to seek help if you want. What was said here is all real as it can be reviewed by chatlogs. I acknowledge your entire concern and whilst I may have been a little too vulgar, you did continue to provoke me into continuing this instead of helping me refrain from arguing with you. It is simply in favor of decency that you help one who is irritated, you cannot fix an issue by letting it continue, correct? You should’ve just let the issue go instead of continuing to respond to my comments. Of course, I know what I did was wrong, but it is for the betterment of both of us that we help ourselves whenever we encounter each other in an aggressive manner rather than create a deeper hole for ourselves.

2 Likes

Support.

Elite_Creations
Chairman
Stapleton County

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support…

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

hey whats ur stance on max jail time

1 Like

24 hours is good for now. I support lowering it in the future.

1 Like

are you lying to me

1 Like

No, I was the one who amended the constitution to allow 24 hours.

1 Like

Support, mean *** (;

2 Likes

Just to be precise, despite me having never said anything disrespectful to you in that conversation (I’d employ anyone with doubt to review the chat), it is my fault you harassed me? This is not a loaded question. I’m assuring I understand your statement, as I am confused.

1 Like

support bro

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like