Re-elect Noobsiance to the Prominence District Council

Re-elect Noobsiance to Prominence District Council

Introduction
Greetings! I am rerunning for Prominence District Council! During my last term in the District Council, I proposed multiple bills. I worked with the Mayor and the Council Chairman to plan events. During this term, I hope to keep this council active and running. I hope to work with the District for another 4 months.

Resume
-Senator
-Prominence District Councilman
-DoBW Watercraft Technician
-Advisor to the Redwood Mayor
-POST Admissions Officer
-Spark’s Snow Employee

Plans
Last term, I got to experience what it was like working in a legislative position for the first time. As I states before, I proposed multiple bills, each with an actual purpose. During this term, I hope to continue the success from last term. With the successful events we had last term, I hope to work with the Mayors to plan more events to promote activity within the council and the District. When issues do appear in the District or mistakes in county assets are found, I will take initiative to address and fix those issues. With all being said, the District Council seems okay and I believe there are no major issues that we face at the moment.

Conclusion
The last term was great and I hope to continue that. I know that most of you may not care about municipal governments, but I’m sure they still have some importance in v2. If you have any questions, I am always open.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from FrostEspresso

2 Likes

Support from 23kaxiq

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support