Re-Elect Mystical_Bizarre for Prominence District Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Mystical_Bizarre, hereby announce that I shall be running for Prominence District Council.

Introduction

Hello, citizens of Firestone and residents of Prominence, I am Mystical_Bizarre. I was formally known as Dev_2000, but since then I’ve changed my username. I joined ROBLOX roughly four years ago. I’ve been in Firestone for relatively three years now, my intention at the beginning was to get into a Law Enforcement Department. I had no interest in pursuing a Government position within Firestone. However, I’ve been running for government positions lately. I was in the Prominence Council over a year ago and currently am in the City Council as of now. I ran for the special elections and was only in office for a few weeks. I would really hope to continue my time here and not have it end in just a few weeks and do a full term this time.

My Background

With giving you some information about me, here is a few of my background information within the State of Firestone and other groups. Throughout my time in Firestone, I’ve applied to the Department of Public Works on January, 11th 2019, I was a supervisor for them for about two months then left on July 8th. I graduated, Class 40 of POST Academy, after graduation I then immediately went to apply for SCSO, shortly after being accepted, I left Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office as a trainee, because of some real-life situations ongoing during that time. After a few months deriving out of Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I applied for the Department of Corrections on April 29th, 2019, I was employed for a few months then resigned on June 14th, 2019. Now, this is just my background within Firestone. Apart from Firestone, I was a former House of Representatives and Senator for The State of Rosewell for approximately four months in total. In the course of my time in office, I gained a vast amount of government knowledge. I am currently a Council member in the District of Prominence. During my time I’ve regained my knowledge.

• Former Public Workers Supervisor

• Former Correctional Officer

• Former Prominence District Council

• Current Prominence District Council member

• POST Class 40

My Goals

Upon getting elected into office as part of the council, I am looking forward to listening to the citizen’s concerns, and what they’re excogitating towards the future of Prominence. I hope, I can work on making Prominence more recognized and alive. Hopefully, the mayor of Prominence and fellow councilman/councilwoman will work with me on creating Prominence, a safer and active environment.

• Support local businesses and promote activity

• Revise all former ordinances and repropose them

• Work with the state government to achieve Prominence goals

• Promote city transparency

• And more!

Conclusion

Overall this is going to be an enjoyable, stressful, and risky experience, if I get elected into office. I have a large amount of experience for this position and ready to help the Citizens of Prominence/Firestone. Thank you, for taking the time to read this! Hopefully, you have taken this into consideration on voting me for District Council.

Prominence District Council Elections, June 2020

2 Likes

I support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

FULL SUPPORT!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/district-of-prominence-council-election-june-2020-voting/14832/3

1 Like