Re-Elect MichaeICalabrese for Prominence District Council Term 3

Intro

Hi everyone, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am currently re-running for District Council because I have already done a lot for district council including the creation of bills last term and I want to do that again now. This term, I am aiming for some bill creations that help the businesses of the city and much more…

About me:

I am a person who wants to make firestone a better place, I am a well known person here. I stream when I patrol, I am on almost everyday depending on school. I am a person who believes that everyone can do anything they desire as long as they try. I’m a very chill and active within the community. Ever since I joined firestone, I had a passion to do the best I can and thats what I want to do here.

Jobs I hold and I previously held

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy First Class - Current

• Department of Corrections - SCO - Current

• Department of Corrections: Marine Division - Seaman - Current

• Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter - Current

• Department of Public Works - Public Employee - Previous

• DOBW - Watercraft Tech - Current

I have a few Certifications

• FF/EMTB Certification

• Post Cert

Plans

First, I want to make some bill that helps prominence part which will make it a better place. I will also be working on something with the next fellow council members that helps some departments. I also want to help business’ out, which includes making bills to assist them. This is vital to make prominence a better place. We need to help our businesses and our community by creating laws that LEO’s enforce to make this great place safe.

Thank you so much for your support last time, I can express how much I meant to me. I hope you support me again. I’d love for a third term, council has been so fun!

Thanks,

𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝑒𝐼𝒞𝒶𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒

MichaeICalabrese

If you need to contact me, please do! Here’s my discord:

Michael P.#6969

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Haha I said it first

3 Likes