Re Elect Kind_Yada for House

Hello. I am once again asking you to elect me for the lower chamber of congress. I will admit my legislation game was lacking this term due to having a lot of school and other activities. I only made one bill which really isn’t much. Though, I plan to improve due to having more free time. I attended as many sessions as possible and ensured to support you the people in each and every vote (I think I only missed one?). As your elected official I promise to support you the people. I will make bills upon request like last term and not just make bills to legislation.

PLANS:
Monthly Q and A’s.
Working with fellow representatives in establishing actual house rules.
Maintaining Activity and ensuring I attend every session able to attend.
Talk with department heads and ensuring that their department is supported by legislation.
Interact more and provide more transparency to the citizens.
Lowering overall citation amounts. I have seen time from time criminals getting cited for huge amounts of money and then getting arrested.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

I’d support but I don’t know what you did last term. :confused: What do you plan to do different this term to ensure you connect with citizens and such?

4 Likes

I would probably say just going in the game more and talking with them. Seeing if they have any suggestions and so on. I definitely would say that’s also something I lacked last term.

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

signed yada#1

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support!!!

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support, full trust in this Candidate.

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Worked with kind before, knows his stuff.

Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Attorney General

5 Likes

babby_yada :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: support

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support!